Faces of ncwoodworker

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Well, we seem to be getting more members everyday and more contributions too. That is great!! Now I am going to throw out another request, beside showing your shops, projects and knowledge...how about showing you. I was in Woodcraft today and I saw several people, and I thought to myself, "self, do I know that guy, he looks like what I think "insert members name here" looks like. I've probably seen some of ya'll some where, some time, but I wouldn't know it. So let's put up a post in "Faces of NCwoodworker", or at least give us your bio in "Who are we". Thanks, I look forward to getting to know ya'll better. Dave:)

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
That is Rocky a 10 yr old very handsome Golden Retriever. I think you just insulted him.:eusa_naug :lol:

cloudancer

New User
Greg Dake
Oh dear, this is going no where fast.

Or I suppose that could just be my mind protecting me from where the thread is going....

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
DukeAvatar.jpg
Duke a friend of Rocky. So be nice

cloudancer

New User
Greg Dake
Do Sonja's kid's count (well at least one of them)?

Kidwithabitbrace.jpg

birdhouse.jpg

If you can't tell he made a hole and a birdhouse ;-)

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Awesome, but how did he plug that drill in? Great looking kid, and making something with a child is the best thing you can do. Wood for bird house $10?, "cordless drill" $10? , goofy proud smile on child's face

Priceless!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
Keep it up. Dave:)

PS Tell Red Sonja she has a PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS