Estate Sale in Catawba SC

Skymaster

New User
Jack
LMAO thinking same thing. Check out post above yours, maybe you can help guy with historic railings

Martin Roper

Martin
Senior User
There is some nice-looking lumber and lots of consumables in this sale, but not much in the way of desirable tools. I don't know that a round trip of some 5 hours (for me) to be in a room full of people in these COVID times is a wise choice for most of us.

Keye

Keye
Corporate Member
This is killing me. Only about 30 minutes from me. Never been to one of these. How does it work, fixed price or bidding? I really do not need to be around a lot of people, not worth dying for.

Martin Roper

Martin
Senior User
This is killing me. Only about 30 minutes from me. Never been to one of these. How does it work, fixed price or bidding? I really do not need to be around a lot of people, not worth dying for.

Most are fixed price. In many cases the prices often go down the second day.

tri4sale

Daniel
Corporate Member
Most are fixed price. In many cases the prices often go down the second day.
and you can usually make offers on the last day and walk away with a steal. Went to one had a big bandsaw w/ a $300 tag on it (so $150 on second day when everything was 50% off) and guy working it saw me looking at it and said $25 and it's yours... Had no room for it our I'd have taken it.

Got about $300 worth of e-track stuff for my trailer for $5, nobody knew what the heck it was but me :)

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS