Dust Collection and alot of fun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terry

New User
Terrence P. Rielly
Tom,
I am still working on the grain of rice theory in your dust collection class today but wanted to thank you for the class and the pointers. Also want to say I enjoyed the time we shared with everyone at Fat Daddy's at lunch. It's nice to be able to meet old and new friends in our group. This is what makes this group so special. Again enjoyed the class. Let's see How did you say it at the beginning of the class about dust collection? Oh Yes! It Sucks! HE! HE! Thanks Tom! Terry:lol: :eusa_clap :eusa_danc

dozer

Mike
Well sorry I missed lunch " it sucks" but I did make it to the dust collection class. Unfortunately I had to leave soon after Maybe next time I'll be able to make it for lunch.

D L Ames

New User
D L Ames
Terry said:
Tom, Let's see How did you say it at the beginning of the class about dust collection? Oh Yes! It Sucks! HE! HE! Thanks Tom! Terry:lol: :eusa_clap :eusa_danc

Tom's class must not have sucked very well. You guys left all those shavings on the floor that we made during Bill Anderson's Rough to Ready Hand Plane class.:lol:

D L

DaveT

New User
Dave Tenhoeve
I too wanted to take a moment to say I enjoyed meeting everyone at Woodcraft. The dust collection class gave me some ideas too. Thanks Tom!

Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors