Disease

Status
Not open for further replies.

Larry Rose

New User
Larry Rose
Does anybody else have this terrible uncureable and debilitating strain of the dreaded wood guy disease. I can't pass a flea market or stay off E Bay. Somebody please help:drunken_s
img]

froglips

New User
Jim Campbell
I'd try to help you, but I'm also an addict.

In the past month, I've acquired two nice morticing guages, one stanley transitional smoother and an Arrowwarrington Plough Plane at the local auction gallery.

Lord knows what happened the last time i was at the flea in raleigh......

What type of monkey are you feeding?

Jim

clowman

Clay Lowman
Does anybody else have this terrible uncureable and debilitating strain of the dreaded wood guy disease.

:rolf: Who doesn't!!!!!!! I think it is transmitted largely via this site. No, I am certain it is. At one point, LOMY banned me from ... let me see.. how did she put it... "Going into any store with the name 'Wood' in it"

sapwood

New User
Roger
I've noted some remission during periods of poverty. However, that was only temporary . . . the disease is incurable (and thank goodness for it) :mrgreen:

Roger

Larry Rose

New User
Larry Rose
Sorry guys, I meant to include these pics:oops:

Attachments

• 100_0220.jpg
    100_0220.jpg
    175 KB · Views: 188
  • 100_0221.jpg
    100_0221.jpg
    166.3 KB · Views: 183

NCPete

New User
Pete Davio
ouch, looks like you might have to build another stand. Fortunately, you should have no problems with stock preparation, I somehow think you may have just the plane for the job. :lol:

nelsone

New User
Ed
You have quite a collection going there! You could almost open a store! (got a #3 Stanley you want to part with???);-) Oh, crap...see the WGD is spreading again:rolf:

cskipper

Cathy
It's incurable - notice how we may only have casually warned you about it before you caught it - we want company! :rotflm: You do seem to have found you tool of choice. Many of us are still searching, buying all kinds of tools - looking for that magic one! :rotflm:

J

jeff...

Does it include any tool used to work wood? If so... Hi my name is Jeff and yes, I too am an addict.

Travis Porter

Travis
Corporate Member
You have definitely got the hand plane disease bad, way bad. I don't get to go to the flea markets much, but my father does and just brought me 2 number 5's. Unfortunately, 1 isn't the best, but they will clean up nicely. It looks like I will need to borrow Sapwood's helmet and Monty's japanning recipes.

Very impressive collection Larry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS