Dewalt RO Sander, Angle grinder and drill $40 at ACE

Status
Not open for further replies.

adowden

Amy
Corporate Member
Some Ace hardwares are having a "Big Daddy" sale where the Dewalt 26451 5" Random orbital sander, 4 1/2" angle grinder, and VSR drill are all on sale for $40 after rebates. They all ring up $54.99 before the rebate. Sale is June 4-9th. Not all Ace hardwares are participating. If you check the store locator on Ace's website it will show you if they have a weekly ad or not.

http://www.acehardware.com/home/index.jsp

Amy

NCPete

New User
Pete Davio
Thanks Amy, I have been looking for a ROS for a while now, and toyed with one at one of the BORG's, but I LIKE the guys at my local ACE, just got to figure out how to get there during their operating hours.

woodylarry

New User
Larry
Thanks Amy, I picked up one of these and have mailed the rebate already. The Ace folks were friendly and helpful. Also signed up for an "ACE" card and got 2% more off (a whopping $1.10!). Makes the total cost 38.89+tax+0.42c stamp. Cant beat that price.

My PC334 was starting to struggle a bit and I had recently decided that I was gonna switch to H&L as the prices on H&L paper have come down over the years, so the timing was great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors