SOLD - Delta 36725-T2 Table Saw - PRICE REDUCED $350

Light marring in the cast iron but in good shape. Riving knife locking lever broken off but knife can still be secured. 1 year old. Bought at Lowes for $700.
1000000612.jpg
1000000609.jpg
1000000611.jpg
1000000610.jpg

ChemE75

Tom
User
Appreciate the thought. I’m in Rolesville, still too far and still a potentially too small a car - I’m kind of limited by a bad back and the weight is really a hassle for me at this time without any helpers. Great price and appreciate the offer.

ChemE75

Tom
User
If you're in Wake, I could meet up in Concord.
Hmmm, reply didn’t show up. But concord doesn’t get within my travel comfort range from Rolesville, like a 2 hr round trip, I’m just not big on long drives. Plus I’m car space limited with a civic. Unassembled it might fit depending on the stand. Although wrangling a 200+ lb machine with a bad back is no joy. Just not great logistics even for a really good deal on an upgrade I’d really love to have.

FredP

Fred
Corporate Member
If you can arrange a pony express to franklinton or Raleigh I can get it to rolesville.

Henry W

Henry
Corporate Member
Light marring in the cast iron but in good shape. Riving knife locking lever broken off but knife can still be secured. 1 year old. Bought at Lowes for $700.
Aside from potential buyers here - and I am NOT trying to 'undercut' whatever might be in process on the board here - I found that the more active buying space is the NCWW page on FB. More users on FB group fit into the 'getting into WWing' category, and i think are more likely to be active purchasers of equipment. Consider that - especially if you are a FB user; if not then just ignore the suggestion!

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors