Country Wood Magazine

Status
Not open for further replies.

FIVEBYFIVE

New User
MICHAEL
My cousin showed me a magazine that he had found when he cleaned out his garage. Has anyone seen them, or have them? It was full of patterns for arts and crafts.

Terry

New User
Terrence P. Rielly
My cousin showed me a magazine that he had found when he cleaned out his garage. Has anyone seen them, or have them? It was full of patterns for arts and crafts.

I have a copy of mCountry Wood Projects Which have Patterns and Crafts and other projects. This copy is Fall 1990 and published quarterly by Harris Publications, Inc Sold for $3.50 per copy. I don't know if this is the same publishers or not. But has alot of good items in it. Terry

tattoo12365

New User
Allen
I work at the recycle facility at the local landfill. I get to use inmate labor while I supervise. You wouldn't beleive the amount of wood, wood carving, wood work ... you name it ..... that they bring to me. Haven't bought any woodworking books in 4 years now ....:eusa_clap :eusa_clap

One mans trash is another mans treasure

FIVEBYFIVE

New User
MICHAEL
Country Woodworking Projects as cutsie little arts and crafts. Leigh like to paint, so if I make it, she will paint it and we are both happy. Plus its a way to get new tools.:icon_thum If ya see any of Country Woodworking Projects let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS