Christmas Gift Ideas...whatcha makin'?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lottathought

New User
Michael
Let me know if you need any help! I built one of those last summer, it's so neat to see all the pictures we've accumulated over the last few years!

Thanks for the offer...
I do have a question that maybe you can help me with...
I have been wondering how the heat is handled with a frame wrapped around the laptop..

cskipper

Cathy
Picked up 4 old laptops yesterday.
Gonna try my hand at a few DIY digital picture frames.
Figure that a 12" screen will be much nicer to view.

I created a laptop paperweight on Saturday - does that count?? Someone should have told me it didn't drink coffee :BangHead:

rick7938

New User
Rick
I made a home entertainment center for my son and daughter-in-law. It looks very plain, but has 88 mortise and tenon joints, so I got plenty of practice at that. Please see my photo gallery. Hope that you like it.

KC7CN

New User
Don
I need some ideas. I waited til the last minute to start on Christmas gifts for the family and friends. :lol: :lol:

I had considered serving trays. Last year was potpouri boxes, cutting boards the previous year.

Any ideas are appreciated.

Chuck

I made four of these paper towel holders; three as gifts and one for yours truly:-D

Look in the Photo Detail box under the pictures for additional information. You don't need to be a woodworker to enjoy one, but I sure like mine. Especially the bottle of water when I'm doing glue-ups.

Don

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS