Calendar Contest Prizes

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
There are only 8 entries for the calendar months and none for the cover. :sad9cd: :sad9cd: So I have decided to announce what the prizes are. There are 13 of them, one for each month and one for the cover. I am making a slight change in the way they are awarded. The cover winner will get first choice, then the calendar month winner will get second choice. The 2 nd place vote getter will get third choice and so on down the line.
All prizes, with one exception, are brand new in their original packaging.

So with no further ado:
  • 4" Digital Caliper which show measurements in mm, decimal inches and FRACTIONS.
  • Wixey Digital Angle Gauge
  • Veritas Micro adjust Wheel Marker
  • A package of 5 Black and White Ebony Pen Blanks
  • A package of 32 assorted Pen Blanks, mostly exotics - I think all are but I haven't open the package to be sure.
  • Starrett 4" Double Square
  • InchMate 2000 Calculator - calculates and converts mm - inches - fractional inches
  • Drill Press Laser
  • Veritas Hand Dovetail Package contains 1:6 Dovetail Guide, 1:8 Dovetail Guide and Japanese Style Dovetail Saw
  • Veritas Mk. II Honing Guide
  • Stanley(England) #80 Cabinet Scraper
  • Crown Wood and Brass? Sliding Dual Marking Gauge - both single line and adjustable Mortise
  • Rigid Router - Slightly used - If you been around long enough, you know where this came from. Please don't mention it in this thread.
Here is a picture of most but not all of the prizes

CalendarPrizes.jpg

So let's get those photos in.

If you have any questions about the prizes, post them here in this thread.

Last edited:

sapwood

New User
Roger
Re: Calendar Cover Prizes

Steve, you should put the prizes pic on the cover and award yourself :mrgreen:

Roger

timsparents

New User
Roger Goldman

Steve -
Just read about the Calendar - I think it's a great idea. I plan on submitting several entries and I'll email them to you in the highest resolution I have and take advantage of your generous offer to prepare them according to the guidelines. I may not get to it for a few days, but I noticed that there weren't many entries yet and I didn't want you to get discouraged! Thanks in advance for your help.
Roger Goldman

timsparents@earthlink.net

DaveO

New User
DaveO

Steve -
Just read about the Calendar - I think it's a great idea. I plan on submitting several entries and I'll email them to you in the highest resolution I have and take advantage of your generous offer to prepare them according to the guidelines. I may not get to it for a few days, but I noticed that there weren't many entries yet and I didn't want you to get discouraged! Thanks in advance for your help.
Roger Goldman

timsparents@earthlink.net

Dang, there goes my chances of getting in :lol: :lol: :lol:
Dave:)

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
There was a change in the description of one the prizes. The Veritas Dovetail Guide 1:6 is realy a package from Veritas.

1:6 Doveltail Guide
1:8 Dovetail Guide
Japanese style dovetail saw

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors