Cabinet finishing help needed (help found)

waitup

New User
Matt
I've got a cabinet for a client that I need to get refinished. Long story short, we have an insurance job where we are matching existing cabinets. The cabinet and color have been discontinued, but the manufacturer still sells the doors as well as a natural box with stain and toner to make the box match the doors. Given that I have very limited experience with this, I don't want to risk screwing up this box that cost me a lot of money. Would anyone close to Raleigh or Wake Forest be willing to help. I will gladly pay for your troubles. Thank you.

waitup

New User
Matt
I'd buy two doors.
:)
I've already bought the doors, the box, the stain, and the toner. The doors are stained. The cabinet box just needs to be stained to match. I've never done anything like this and don't want to screw up the box.

Graywolf

Board of Directors, President
Richard
Staff member
Corporate Member
Matt do you have the space to do it and what’s your time table?

waitup

New User
Matt
I've already bought the doors, the box, the stain, and the toner. The doors are stained. The cabinet box just needs to be stained to match. I've never done anything like this and don't want to screw up the box.
I have the space in my shop to do it. May have to put up curtains if it's going to be sprayed.

Edit: I need it done as soon as I can work it out. I'm reaching out to some of my cabinet contacts as well.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS