Boot Camp in July - Outreach Train the Trainer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phil S

Phil Soper
Staff member
Corporate Member
I just cannot think of a better way to honor our veterans this Memorial Day.

Our Outreach program serving the Wounded Warrior Project is looking to expand our list of volunteers. We will be holding a Train the Trainer session in July at a location in SE Wake county. It will only take a short day class to prepare you to assist our soldiers. Please join us as we prepare for our next round of classes.

We are planning on Wounded Warrior classes in the triangle area in both August and September and we need some new recruits. I have been involved in five of the six classes we have held and I am continually grateful to have the chance to give back to these fine men and women that have served our country so valiantly. Now you have the chance to also give back - you will be glad you did.

Within the week we will be setting exact dates. Just respond to this post and we will be back

I was going to close this message with a series of photos from our prior sessions - take a look at the gallery - but I felt this image would be most fitting

wave_usa_flagMiddletown Insider.jpg

See you in July

Have a safe and happy Memorial Day

phil

Berta

Berta
Corporate Member
I just want to say that vollenteering for this project is one of the most rewarding things I have ever done.

Bill Clemmons

Bill
Corporate Member
CORRECTION: Phil mentioned a location in "SE Wake County". Actually it will be in eastern Chatham co., just 10-15 minutes from Raleigh.

KenOfCary

Ken
Staff member
Corporate Member
I echo Berta's comments. This is a very rewarding thing to do. You just can't imagine how good you'll feel after participating in one of these sessions.

Bill,

Let us know if you need any help with the train-the-trainers portion or the sessions themselves. Would like to give others a chance to share in this opportunity, but you know I'm always available.

- Ken.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS