Bessey clamps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wyatt Co.

New User
Bill
I've a few, some of which they don't even make anymore. A couple of clamps in my arsenal are 24" Bessey Duoklamps. I love them and generally couldn't be happier with them. A couple of months ago I had a handle/lever failure on one of the clamps. I emailed Bessey looking to purchase the failed part. They warranted the whole clamp and sent me a new one (mad props to Bessey). Yesterday upon arriving home after my work day, there was a box, addressed to me and my company from Bessey. It contained four (4) 24" DuoKlamps. Alarmed at an obvious screw up, I emailed Bessey about it. I explained the obvious mistake and offered to send these clamps back or forward them (at my expense) to the rightful owner.

Andrew Fera is the VP of marketing at Bessey and has been the soul person I've been dealing with from the start months ago. He convinced me to keep the clamps despite it being a mistake. He also made a proposal that I will touch on later. But guys, you want an absolute awesome company to deal with? Bessey is it. I'll never look at an Iwin clamp the same again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors