Another newbie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nutball

New User
Paul
Hello to all,

I've been a member of the site for a few months - just haven't posted anything since I am a novice to woodworking and I don't have much expertise to pass along at this point. I live in NE Charlotte (been in Charlotte for 11 years and N.C. 13 years) and I've had an interest in woodworking for quite some time, just haven't seemed to be settled somewhere long enough to act on it (I once moved 10 times in 10 years). The last year or so the "itch" to make sawdust has grown significantly and I finally have some space, although limited, to do it in (I'm hoping to build a small shop on the back of my garage this year, but we'll see how that goes). Time, on the other hand, never seems to be available! So, I've been reading and soaking in as much information as I can, and the members of this site have proved to be an excellent source for knowledge and inspiration.

Paul

Arguseyed

New User
Jeremy Taylor
Welcome Paul! I'm a newb as well and based on the replies to my first post, I think you'll find a warm reception.

JT

M

McRabbet

Welcome to the site, Paul -- how about expanding a bit with your interests and with info on what you want to include in your new shop. Lot's of folks here with plenty of experience and good advice.

Rob

dozer

Mike
Welcome to the site Paul. I am a newbie to woodworking myself but this is a great place to learn with so many knowledgeable people. For a shop you could do what I did and just take over the garage :eusa_danc

Douglas Robinson

Doug Robinson
Corporate Member
Welcome to the site! Sorry I have no time to lend you. :lol: These people here are very helpful! A lot of questions are already answered in the archives. You should go to the picnic and meet the gang.

Doug

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Welcome Paul, it's great to have you. Thanks for the intro, and I look forward to your input in the forums.
See you around!!

Dave:)

sapwood

New User
Roger
Hi Paul! Welcome to NCWWer, be sure to look around the site. It is an awesome resource and a barrel of fun . . . Roger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS