Another new member

Status
Not open for further replies.

toms

New User
Tom Simon
Hello to everyone!

I am a transplant from Florida, now living and enjoying it in the mountains in Fleetwood.

I have been woodworking for over 35 years, primarily as a hobby. Before moving here I was in the computer industry. Now I am semi-retired and have my own business, Artisans in Wood, LLC. I design and build custom residential furniture.

Looking to learn from the many members.

Tom

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Welcome Tom, it's great to have you with us. I would enjoy seeing some of your furniture work, I am always on the look out for inspiration. Do you have a website for your business??
See you around!!

Dave:)

charlie s

New User
Charles
Tom:

I live in Indian Trail but have a weekend house near Fleetwood off of Idlewild Road. I'd love to stop by sometime and check out your shop and shoot the bull with you about wookworking. I won't be up this weekend but should be up on the weekend of the 28th.

Charlie S

dozer

Mike
Welcome Tom, Sounds like many of us will be learning from you as well. Don't forget to post lots of pictures.

gator

George
Corporate Member
Welcome aboard Tom. What part of Florida did you migrate from. I was born in Jax and have a lot of ties around Gainesville.

George

sapwood

New User
Roger
Another warm welcome Tom! It's great to have another experienced woodworker to chime in on the questions all of us wannabes have. cya, Roger

Vanilla Gorilla

New User
Marco Principio
Welcome Tom! It's always good to have new faces around here. You don't know a family up your way by the last name of "Yates" by chance??

KC7CN

New User
Don
Welcome Tom! I am a fairly new member too! I'm looking forward to seeing some of your work. I have also lived in Florida, Orlando, Ocoee area, and recently visted my son in Deltona.

-Don

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors