Another Load

Status
Not open for further replies.

JackLeg

New User
Reggie
Picked up another load (800+) bf of the most beautiful cypress ever today from Ivey. Some boards are 16" wide and not a knot! (No pun intended) He also has some beautiful wide board cherry.

I also met saw4u (Jack) today and his great looking family. Ivey fed us all well as we helped celebrate his mom's 80th birthday. The man can cook as well as saw! (Maybe better!)

If any of you are in the Burgaw area, Ivey has some great wood choices.

J

jeff...

Picked up another load (800+) bf of the most beautiful cypress ever today from Ivey. Some boards are 16" wide and not a knot! (No pun intended) He also has some beautiful wide board cherry.

I also met saw4u (Jack) today and his great looking family. Ivey fed us all well as we helped celebrate his mom's 80th birthday. The man can cook as well as saw! (Maybe better!)

If any of you are in the Burgaw area, Ivey has some great wood choices.

Hows Ivey's hand doing? From the sounds of it much better I hope :-D

Ivey

New User
Ivey
Jeff, the hand is doing much better, still pretty much one handed as far as heavy stuff but is getting better every day.. Thanks.

Thanks Reggie, my mom had a great B-day. Glad you made it home OK with that load.
You left two table boards behind, I'll save them for you.

saw4you

New User
Jack
Reggie it was great meeting you and your wife, finally put a face with the name. Ivey, thanks for the great food and to all the great folks. Burgaw is a wonderful place to be. I am glad your mom had a good birthday, the collards were awesome

Ivey

New User
Ivey
Jack, it was good to have you over, you have a wonderful family. Thanks for the sourwood blocks, it will give me something to practice on. The lathe is fun to play with while I am sharpening band blades, I'm starting to like it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS