Another Hot Steamin' Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ray Martin

New User
Ray
Clearly, the Woodcraft Store (on Glenwood Ave in Raleigh) is THE place to be this Thursday... but if you live in the Greensboro area, Rockler is having another one of it's sales... 10% off... also on Thursday. Come to think of it, the two places are not that far apart... maybe I should go to both...:roll:

Attachments

• 10percentOff07.27.jpg
    10percentOff07.27.jpg
    144.9 KB · Views: 193
T

toolferone

You have to wonder if maybe they are doing this just in the name "doing business"? Well lots of choices on where to buy tools is never a bad thing, right Woodguy?

sapwood

New User
Roger
Thanks for the update Ray. I need to get on their email list. I signed up in the G'boro store in June, but I've not received any notices yet :eusa_thin

Tom, as fate would have it I have a dental appointment in Raleigh tomorrow :lol: Hmmm, if I stop by Woodcraft before the appt. my wallet will be heavier than after :mrgreen:

Roger

Ray Martin

New User
Ray
While I am the one guilty of posting the coupon, my first choice for shopping has been and will continue to be Woodcraft. For those who do not know the store, they sell quality stuff, have a terrific variety of goods competitively priced... and, when it come to the guys who work there, you can't find better help / advice anywhere.

Ray

Monty

New User
Monty
Sweetgum said:
I like the "*" on the Everything :crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2:

I want a D16!!!!

LOL! If you notice, there is ALWAYS a * for Leigh products on Rockler's sales. Ever since a whole bunch of people bought out their Leigh D4's for 25% off a couple of years ago! :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS