another clock

Status
Not open for further replies.

FredP

Fred
Corporate Member
this is one ugly clock! it has a not so secret compartment where you hide candy. NOT!!!!:gar-La;
pecan_mahog_clock.JPG

DaveO

New User
DaveO
I like it Fred :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap But at your age I would think that you might want a larger clock face :icon_scra:icon_scra:embaresse

Dave:)

FredP

Fred
Corporate Member
I like it Fred :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap But at your age I would think that you might want a larger clock face :icon_scra:icon_scra:embaresse

Dave:)

hehehehe I'm gonna sell it to a young pup that still has his eyes!:rotflm: I have a larger clock I was going to use in it but I didnt want to hide the curly sapele face. its the only saving grace for this abomination!:rolf:

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
Man, you're right, that is one UGLY CLOCK! I'd be happy to take it off your hands and use it as a book end or something, or as a wedge to hold the door open :). Just bring it to the picnic, don't forget to wrap it in a blanket to avoid embarrassment.

Oh, and delete this post, quickly! They'll tell you it is actually very pretty, don't believe them, they're a bunch of liars. I'm the only one you can trust.

:rolf:

FredP

Fred
Corporate Member
Man, you're right, that is one UGLY CLOCK! I'd be happy to take it off your hands and use it as a book end or something, or as a wedge to hold the door open :). Just bring it to the picnic, don't forget to wrap it in a blanket to avoid embarrassment.

Oh, and delete this post, quickly! They'll tell you it is actually very pretty, don't believe them, they're a bunch of liars. I'm the only one you can trust.

:rolf:

:rotflm: I autta wrap it in blue tape! maybe it will get better!:gar-La;

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Fred, keep the clock pictures coming. I like the design of that one. :gar-Bi

LeftyTom

Tom
Corporate Member
You were spot on about saving the sapelle. I can imagine a tear in the eye as you made a hole any larger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS