another 1k'er

Status
Not open for further replies.

NCPete

New User
Pete Davio
Well, I've done it, much to LOML's chagrine, I have spent enough time on here to log 1000 posts. :eek:ccasion1

Ray Martin

New User
Ray
Pete,

I think congrats is the wrong word... maybe thanks is more appropriate. Thanks for sharing your knowledge and guiding hacks like me.

Ray

Monty

New User
Monty
No "congrats" ain't the word... more like "condolences"!!! :lol: Now we have ANOTHER member who clearly needs to spend more time in the SHOP!!! ;-)

Thanks for all you do NCPete.

M

McRabbet

Now let's see... I've averaged 5.00 posts/day since joining in November and it will take me another 24 days to get to 1,000 -- Hmmm.... Pete has done it by posting more than 7 times daily -- and he's not even retired like me... Great job, Pete -- good content, too!

Rob

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Slacker:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Great job on being a very active member of the site and helping out your fellow woodworkers when ever possible. Welcome to the 1K club :icon_thum

Dave:)

D L Ames

New User
D L Ames
Great job Pete, thanks for being an active member.:icon_thum NCWW is coming along nicely now with more and more active members making significant contributions.

D L

helmswatch

New User
Duke
Thanks Pete, for your all of your input and contributions. Do you get a free set of Ginzu steak knives now or what?

Duke & Irene

D L Ames

New User
D L Ames
NCPete said:
Steve C said the knives are in the mail!:lol:

Actually, Steve C said he would bring them to the picnic and if you're not there then he will raffle them off.:lol:

D L

Travis Porter

Travis
Corporate Member
Ginsu knives???? I have been dying to cut some tin cans with Ginsu kinves. I can't wait until I get my set.

cskipper

Cathy
Steve - yes, you ewre supposed to fine them.

Clay - you really are sneaking up there!

Pete - thanks for all of your input, insight and humor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors