Accomodations in Asheville, NC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweetgum

New User
Brad Keisler
I'm looking to take my wife up to Asheville this weekend and was wondering if anyone in the area could recommend a good place to stay.

I'd prefer a cabin (remote to some extent would be good). I'd be bringing my 3.5 and 1.5 year old boys with me, and it would need to be pet friendly (I have a sissy Weimaraner--she doesn't like to get her feet wet and refuses to go outside if it's raining).

I'd be staying Friday and Saturday night, and Thursday if there is a 3-night minimum.

Hiking, fishing (if available on property) are ideal.

Steve D

Steve DeWeese
Brad,

There is a pretty neat place near Asheville called the Briar Rose Farm but they don't allow pets because of the farm animals.

TimB

New User
Tim Baldwin
Brad,
I can't help personally with the cabin ... since we gave up tent-camping my wife's idea of roughing it would be a room in the old section of the Grove Park :eusa_booh

Someone I know did a cabin thing and it sounded like a great place. Now if I could only remember who it was :eusa_doh:

If I remember in time I'll pass it along. Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most.

DaveO

New User
DaveO
I am going to a wedding in Asheville in two weeks and my family has found cabin accommodations through this site: http://www.cabinlodging.com
No reviews on the quality of the cabins...if I hear dueling banjos I'm running :lol: :lol:

Dave:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS