Accent wall - Assistance needed

Warped Woodwerks

Senior User
I have 10 consecutive days off, around Christmas, and I'd like to spend some of that time making an accent wall. 137" wide x 96-1/4" tall (or about).

I've been using draw.io and so far these are the 2 walls I've come up with...
Capture.JPG

The first is more of a "finished" (drawing is complete) wall and the 2nd (right-side), well, I'm having a challenging time trying to figure out what to add around the center piece/s.

If you have any questions, input/ideas, I'd really like to hear them.

Thanks... Rory

Last edited:

JohnnyR

John
Corporate Member
The downloaded one looks like a frame and "asks" for something in the "box" although not necessary. Your decision has to be what you, not us want taking into consideration the room and it's uses'.

Warped Woodwerks

Senior User
The downloaded one looks like a frame and "asks" for something in the "box" although not necessary. Your decision has to be what you, not us want taking into consideration the room and it's uses'.
John,

After reading your comment... you are right. Even if I finished designing the picture/wall on the right, the center is begging for something.
This room is currently an office, with no plans on even changing it to something else.

I don't really need to put "diamonds" in the middle spaces, but I feel that if something isn't there, it might look a little "empty."
Back to the drawing board, but keeping the design closer to the left picture/image.

Thank you for your insight.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS