15" planer

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimmyC

New User
Jimmy
Why is Travis' Grizz still up for sale ? all of you people that have lunchbox planers and think that you are only gaining 2 or 3" are sadly mistaken. This is a 3hp/220v model that eats wood up and spits it out. No more taking 1/64" at a time, easily a 1/16" on hardwoods at a time. Come on in folks, the water's fine . Try a real machine.

Good luck,
Jimmy:mrgreen:

russellellis

New User
Russell
if it came with transportation and help to get in my basement shop then into my garage shop when thats ready, then i would jump on it. i just dont think the old 300d will handle it from nc back up to wv.

JimmyC

New User
Jimmy
if it came with transportation and help to get in my basement shop then into my garage shop when thats ready, then i would jump on it. i just dont think the old 300d will handle it from nc back up to wv.

Russell,
If you do try it, can I watch ?:gar-La;

Travis Porter

Travis
Corporate Member
It is supposed to be sold, but I didn't hear from the potential buyer last night. I expect it is sold as he has been diligent in calling me up until now.

Travis Porter

Travis
Corporate Member
It is now gone. It was a royal piece of junk.

NOT!!! In all sincerity, it was a very good machine, and the only reason I sold it was I wanted a larger machine. The guy that bought it was pleasantly surprised that the mobile base and spare knives came with it.

russellellis

New User
Russell
Russell,
If you do try it, can I watch ?:gar-La;

watch? i would have needed you (and quite a few more people) to push the old tank o' steel called a mercedes up these hills.
ive had her loaded down but not that much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS