for sale

1. NCGrimbo

1/4" thick mirror glass for sale.

I have several old 1/4" mirrors for sale. No frames, just the glass. They have been stored outside for about 15 years. All of them have some sort of defects on them, but I believe you can cut them down to smaller sizes and get some usable parts. Here's the basic information: 1) Price is...
  2. Cbranch

Sold-For sale: Rockwell table saw/jointer-sold

Vintage 9” table saw with 24” ripping capacity and 4” jointer with 27” bed. Both machines run on a single 1hp motor and are tuned to cut. Asking $275
  3. R

Sold : Rikon 10-306 band saw

I bought this new 2 years ago and it has been a great machine but I need more capacity so I’m upgrading to the 326. It has a 1/2” blade currently set up and will also include a 1/4”. I have it currently set up on a steel stand with casters but could easily be mounted to something else if you...
  4. creasman

Freud Carbide Tipped Router Bits, Door System for sale -- $80

I'm selling a set of Freud router bits for making raised panel doors. They are in very good condition. I live in the Apex/Cary/Holly Springs area. Please PM if interested.
  5. Sam Knight

Shop Fox W1758

I have a wood lathe for sale. Shop Fox W1758. 2 hp variable motor. 16”x46” capacity. Heavy duty build, weighs 300lbs with stand. Runs great! Lists new for over $900, asking $300. Any questions text me at 336-583-5262 and I’ll get back to ASAP. Thanks!
  6. A

Biscuit/plate Joiner- Dewalt DW682

*** Update ****: SOLD Used Joiner as pictured below. I've only used it a handful of times. Asking $60 cash _or_ $40 donation to this forum (NCWW).
  7. J

FOR SALE: Dewalt 733 Planer

Planer is in excellent operating condition. I just have gotten a larger fixed base planer and only have so much room... Planer is mounted on a flip top table with casters. Has outfeed tables and dust collection connection. Table also has a Rigid EB4424 Oscillating Belt Sander, also with dust...

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors