Search results

1. R

6” Powermatic jointer with helical head

Passed on this deal, after more study think I will wait and get an 8” with a 3hp so anyone interested its still availabl.
  2. R

Old 16” jointer

Leneavesupply in CHARLOTTE
  3. R

Old 16” jointer

I found this while looking at their website
  4. R

You guys are funny but correct, actually I am supposed to go look at it after church tomorrow.
  5. R

His theory about the unit struggling more with the helical head is that with the helical head there is always contact with the wood.
  6. R

Great points Henry but he does use it in a commercial setting which is why he commented after changing to a helical head it was harder on the 1hp motor why he ran hardwoods through it. I am just being the devils advocate the good is it has a helical head the the bad don’t know how much it was...
  7. R

This one isn’t 15+ yrs old though???
  8. R

I already have a Grizzly 15” planer so don’t need the combo. Here is the listing Powermatic 6” jointer
  9. R

I asked if there was any wiggle room in the price and he said a little. Klingspor is getting $1200 for regular head and $1600 for helical
  10. R

He said he bought it 15 years ago, added the helical Byrd head at some point. It’s wired for 110v, he did say if you run a 6” pc of hardwood through there it’s tough on the motor so you have to go slow. He bought a used 3hp so he is selling this one.
  11. R

He words it “3 fresh cutting edges left on inserts”
  12. R

I am in communication with a person with one for sale and he is asking $750 is that a good price. Model 54a.... new is $1200 but has helical head with 3 sides good? What do you guys think?
  13. R

Lovingly Remembered

Phil, Maria and I send prayers of Peace to help comfort you and your family in this difficult time.
  14. R

Table done with modifications

x2 on everyone else’s compliments, gorgeous table
  15. R

Seeking HVLP gun advice

I should have bought the one at the show, he had the Earlex 5500 for $250 and the cheapest I can find it is at Klingspor for $299. I brought $200 to the show with me to spend and kept walking by there “wondering “ if that was worth it when I could have just ask you guys.
  16. R

Seeking HVLP gun advice

Thanks Dirk, I am going to check into them. Other than meeting all the wonderful folks I enjoyed teaching the kids how to build bird houses. I was a single father till Kristin was 6 so It brought back some great memories. Thanks Again
  17. R

New shop!

Congrats that looks awesome! I wish I was closer to be able to help set it up.
  18. R

Seeking HVLP gun advice

Thanks Henry, GOOOOO, ASTROOOS
  19. R

Seeking HVLP gun advice

There was a really neat system a gentleman demoed for me at the Hickory show last Saturday. It looked like an easy system to use however for the life of me I can’t remember the name. It was a cup gun that had a large blue hose that went from compressor to gun and the cheapest setup was $250. If...
  20. R

Outreach - Klingspor Extravaganza 10/25 & 10/26

I am good for in the morning for sure, maybe all day. Might even be able to get the wife out here for half a day to help if Gunny is doing better. Vet told me to give Gunny the 70lb 7 month old ( hurt knee Rottweiler) some Tramadol for the pain and to calm him down. So the 1yr old Border Collie...

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS