Search results

1. P

caning / chairs

I am trying to find someone to repair or replace chair caning,in the Charlotte,or surrounding area.thanks larry
  2. P

Cant post pictures in classified from computer

When I try to post a for sale ad in classifieds and opening the "Insert Image" icon, the dialog box only has: Add an Image from UrlAllowed Filetypes: jpg, jpeg, png, gif It does not have an option for "Add from my computer." Why??? If I open the insert image from here, it does have the add...
  3. P

FREE table tops

Hi Guys, I have a ton of 1/2 round table tops , yours for the taking. they are 3/4 in thick, AND HAVE CHERRY OR BIRCH VERNIER on top of MDF. they are great for shelf's etc . email me for more info. located in waxhaw. 214namean@gmail.com
  4. P

dust

Hi I have a Rigid 12" compound sliding miter saw, that throws dust all over my shop. I have been trying different things, not much luck. I was wondering what other members were using, and if they are having any success ??? any advise, would sure be welcome. thanks larry.
  5. P

ambrosa maple

Hi I am looking for ambrosa maple, what do you have or where can I get some
  6. P

looking for Ambrosia Maple

need a few 4/4 random width boards, 5 ft long about 6 pcs. I am in the charlotte area.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS