Search results

1. Jimbo

FS - Veritas bevel up Jack Rabbet Plane

Verfitas Jack Rabbet plane in mint condition, O1 steel blade, includes fence. Only selling to free up space, Specs can be found here: Veritas Bevel-Up Jack Rabbet Plane - Lee Valley Tools Located in Banner Elk, NC, can ship. New $357 plus tax/shipping, ask $240 obo plus actual shipping. Thanks...
  2. Jimbo

For Sale: Jointmaker Pro with precision fence - price drop now $600

Need the space, so putting this up for sale. Pretty much perfect condition, mounted on shopmade stand. Bridge City lists these as on sale about all the time, so I'm listing current prices. JMPv2 ($735), Precision Fence System ($485), 4 unused crosscut replacement blades (~$200), total $1420...
  3. Jimbo

For sale - Old Iron 14" Delta Bandsaw with riser block - sold

Downsizing, moving towards small shop/hand tool future. Looking to move my venerable 80's Delta saw (my first machine). I changed the original motor to a 1 HP model from Woodtek, and over the years have added a Kreg fence , the riser block, a mobile base and ceramic guide blocks. It runs and...
  4. Jimbo

For Sale - SawStop 3 HP Pro 36" with 32" Incra fence - sold

Thanks to Bill Brown and serendipity, we got it loaded and it's on its way to Maine! Downsizing, so looking to move my table saw. Runs perfectly, factory setup was great and I haven't messed with it. About 10 years old, kept in climate controlled shop. As above, currently fitted with 32" Incra...
  5. Jimbo

For Sale: Big Dog router table - price drop

In early stage of downsizing, so looking to move some items. Big Dog router table with heavy duty fence. Included is a Ridgid router already mounted in fixed base (easy adjustment through table), as well as an additional plunge base; nice safety switch. Asking $175 or best offer- pick up or...
  6. Jimbo

For sale: rbi 226 VS scroll saw - sold

In early stage of downsizing, so looking to move some items. Saw is in excellent condition - has seen very little use in my shop (no aptitude as a scroller); there is some paint splatter from a previous owner. Foot switch, extra blades and blade holders included. Pick up or PE Winston-Salem...
  7. Jimbo

For sale: Performax 22-44 plus Thickness Sander - sold

In early stages of downsizing, so looking to move out some items. Sander works well, no issues. Extra pre-cut sandpaper included. Asking $450; pick up or PE in Winston-Salem. Jim O'Brien
  8. Jimbo

Any table saw whisperers near Winston-Salem?

Posting out of frustration. I've been trying to re-square my Incra miter guide on a SawStop 3hp, and none of the methods that have worked before have been successful. So far: Miter slot is parallel to blade (and Freud calibration disc) by dial indicator No play in the runner Gauge is square to...

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS