Search results

1. M

Wood Species

I have been looking around for a good book on how to identify wood species. I have found a couple books, but they seem to be more academic. I was hoping that it would discuss identifying by analyzing the grain as well as leaf patterns. Any suggestions? Matt
  2. M

Need some helping hands!

I have recently purchased a 1912 18" Crescent Planer to add to my workshop. The long and the short of it is Im looking for some help. Here are some the pics....I got to admit I do drool every time I see them! I have been trying to figure out the best way to get it from the freight...
  3. M

Table Saw Purchase

I wanted to let everyone know that the folks at Klingspore's Woodworking Shop took real good care of me. I recently bought a PM2000 last Saturday and got it all setup. The following Monday I logged onto the web and saw Powermatic offering 10% off of their current prices. I was picking up some...
  4. M

New Woodworker Member

I am not only new to the forum but somewhat new to Raleigh area and woodworking. I moved to Raleigh about 4 years ago and live up on the north side by Falls Lake. I have been around wood working all my life. My father has had the passion for years and it finally hit me (kind of strange it...

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS