Search results

1. jrfuda

Tapatalk access and average visits per day

Do visits to the site via the Tapatalk app count towards average visits per week? I ask becuase I use Tapatalk 90% of the time to access NCWW, which used to keep my average visits over 6 per week. I've noticed recently that my average has been decreasing and is now at 4. I'm sure I've visited...
  2. jrfuda

My First Box

My son, Caleb (age 6) was asking for a treasure box during recent trips to several antique stores. I told him we could make one together. This is made completely from the scrap bin. The box and slats are various pieces of pine ("premium" overpriced BORG clear stuff plus some construction grade...
  3. jrfuda

Installed a Byrd Shelix Cutterhead in my Ridgid 4330 13" Planer

After installing a Spiral cutterhead in my Grizzly G0452 6" jointer about 6 weeks ago I decided I wanted to do the same for my Ridgid 4330 13" Planer. Now, I know, even with a 10% coupon at Holbren, the cutterhead cost as much as the planer did, but it was still the cheapest route to get a...
  4. jrfuda

Liberty Wood Products

I'm in the market for prefinished tongue and groove knotty pine paneling for the home restoration/renovation I discussed in my "who we are" thread. I did a bit of web research and found several out of state companies and spoke with them before finding Carolina Prefinish and Liberty Wood...
  5. jrfuda

Finally introducing myself

Greetings everyone. I've been a member since fall of 2010, posted a couple of times, but never introduced myself. I'm in the Army and returned to NC in August 2010 after wandering around the world for 9 years. Prior to that I'd lived in NC since I was 8 years old and am a 1995 NCSU grad. My...

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS