Search results

1. B

Elevated deer stand ?

I do have a ground blind I use occasionally, but I wanted somthing permanent in this location. I have a deer feeder thats been set up for about six months now and has alot of deer coming to it. I wanted somthing permanent that's big enough for two that I can take my wife and son hunting with me...
  2. B

Elevated deer stand ?

Thanks for all the info everyone. I think i will bury the legs 3' in the ground. That would give me a floor height of roughly 11'. The stand is going to be in the woods where it's pretty thick so I wouldn't think wind would be as much of a factor as it would be if it were on a field edge. I like...
  3. B

Elevated deer stand ?

Thanks for your concern but i am confident in what I build and surely wouldn't build anything that could result in injury to me or more importantly my wife and son. Thanks, Billy
  4. B

Elevated deer stand ?

Thanks, I would like to see the pics. I believe I can build a stand thats safer, and better built than anything I can buy for a reasonable price!
  5. B

Elevated deer stand ?

I'm new to the site and loving it so far. I just recently built my own 20X20 workshop and have been gathering idea's for workbenches from the site. Lots of great info on here. Anyways I'm wanting to build an elevated deer stand to hunt in when the weather is bad or when the wife or my six year...

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS