Search results

1. C

Narex Mortise Chisels, set of 5, $40 + shipping

I have a set of Narex mortise chisels, 1/2, 3/8, 5/16, 1/4, and 3/16. These are like new. I received them for Christmas a while back. I already had a mortiser and never really used them. Offered at $40 and buyer pays shipping cost from 28584.
  2. C

Goodbye - sort of

All the best to you and the family on your move back to a beautiful area of the country. Chuck
  3. C

Centauro, Minimax MM16 Bandsaw - $1700 -----SOLD

A fellow NCWoodworker is gonna pick up the Minimax. Told me he is "downsizing" his bandsaw!! 😮😮😮😮😮 I'll let him speak to it...
  4. C

Centauro, Minimax MM16 Bandsaw - $1700 -----SOLD

Minimax MM16 is SOLD. :):):):) I am starting to sell off my machines and hand tools. Retired and spend more time fishing or at the beach than WWing. I bought this MM16 a while back at a Charlotte WWing show. It is a great machine. 4.8HP, single-phase 220V, wired with a 30A twist-loc. I...
  5. C

What are YOU doing today?

I love Hanging Rock state park! We day-hiked and camped there several times when I lived in Rocky Mount/Wilson area. I really liked the view atop Hanging Rock, and the Moore's Wall loop trail is a good workout.
  6. C

Cherry Color(s)

Well done - that looks beautiful. Color and grain matching look great and the piece fits the space nicely!
  7. C

User status

Thanks!
  8. C

Don't Burn Down Your Shop

This is what I do. I use Danish oil occasionally. Rags placed outside on the grass to dry under a rock for at LEAST a week. Once they are completely dry, I place them in a metal can outside for disposal.
  9. C

User status

I was online yesterday and it did not revert the status this morning.
  10. C

User status

I am trying to update my status, too. Do I need to login and logout for a few days, or is it enough to just go online and view posts or do I need to do something else??
  11. C

CPowell Back for More

Been a while since I last visited. Work took over my life for a few years, but I finally decided to back off a little. Moved from Rocky Mount to Swansboro about 18 months ago...new job...retired April 2020 when Covid reared its ugly head. (I felt there was too much exposure visiting crowded...
  12. C

Equilibrium Moist ContentRev1.xls 2019-04-16

EXCEL spreadsheet for Wood Moisture Content. Enter Temp (Deg F) and RH (percent). Calculates Equilibrium Moisture Content per the equation referenced on the LHS of the sheet. Sheet is protected but you can unprotect by selecting "Tools", "Protection", "Unprotect Sheet".
  13. C

48 inch table repair

I've seen Dan's work in the photo gallery and in various posts here and recommended him. Awaiting a response from my daughter.
  14. C

48 inch table repair

My daughter and SIL have a 100+ year old dining table that needs veneer repair. Table is 48 inch round with 2-3 insert leaves. They live near Yanceyville, NC. Does anyone here want to look at this for them? Reply/send a PM and I will get you in touch. Awaiting more pics. Chuck
  15. C

TS blade sharpening

I haven't sent off blades in a few years now. Used Dynamic Saw previously. Where do you send yours?
  16. C

4/4 Walnut

I'd like to find 100-150 bd ft 4/4 walnut. AD or KD is fine, just not steamed. Last I checked Wall and Hdwd Store both stocked steamed.
  17. C

How much for cherry and walnut?

Don't know going price but am interested in 10/4 walnut.
  18. C

Sycamore, walnut

I like flat sawn walnut. Regardless of flat or QS, you are pretty close to me. If the wood is clear and no shake and will be KD then I would be interested in some. Chuck
  19. freezer_rust_and_cracks

freezer_rust_and_cracks

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS