Search results

1. C

Charlotte Rockler open

Jordan, I was there today at the same time you were there. Are you the man I walked with into the new store. If it was you, you told me about the 10% discount to the members of the Charlotte Woodworkers and Charlotte MakerSpace. I enjoyed walking around the store and seeing all the things...
  2. C

carvewright cnc

Ron, I have the CNC Shark Pro Plus HD that I would like to sale you. It can cut items 25X25X7". I upgraded the gantry to the aluminum and it was a lot stronger with no sag. This machine does not come with a router nor the VCarve program, when I upgraded to Aspire 3D it will not let me give...
  3. C

Poplar Planter Stands

Bainin, I really do like what you built. I too would like to get the information with the dimensions. Looking forward to your next post. Colin
  4. C

Hello from the Southern Carolina - Charlotte area

Yes I got Baltic Birch from them, but it has been over 3 years that I've had a job to need to go buy lumber from A&M. I don't know how their stock is holding up right now, nor the prices. Good luck. Colin
  5. C

Hello from the Southern Carolina - Charlotte area

Welcome to the group. You might want to check out A&M Supply, 3300 Woodpark Blvd., Charlotte, NC 28206, 704-598-7272. They have a limited supply of hard wood, I've picked up a bunch of lumber and plywood from them over many years. Give them a try. I live in S. Charlotte, love to get up with...
  6. C

ISO Used 15" Planer

Go to For Sale/Wanted and look on page 8 and you will see my Delta 22-785X 15" planer that I have for sale. Make me an offer. Colin
  7. C

WTB Lathe Duplicator

Mike I have the lathe duplicator that I bought to cut 4 table legs that will work for your lathe. I paid over $400.00+ for the duplicator and I have an extra cutter for it too. Make me an offer. Colin
  8. C

Dresser-Bed Complete

Awesome!!
  9. C

Help-Interior door replacement

I have the jig you need to cut these new hinges that you can borrow, and I live in Charlotte. Colin
  10. C

I'm Going To Need Some Sunglasses

I bought 1 a couple days ago for my attic space and yes it is bright. Just hope it will last for several years. I did replace all the lights in my garage/shop several years ago that I bought from Costco that were T8 LED bulbs w/2 bulbs, but they are nowhere as bright as the lights from HF. Colin
  11. C

Woodmaster Planer/Moulder opinions?

George I welcome you to come by my house to look at my Woodmaster and maybe I can explain it a little better to you. It will take me some time to move all my tools around to let you see the woodmaster.
  12. C

George, I am sorry that I can not answer your question since it has been years since I have used the 718 back and forth. It takes time to change the different shafts between the sander to molder and back to the saw. You have to remove the shaft for every changes, it does take some time to make...
  13. C

George, I have the 718 that I have had for several years and I love it. I have used it in my shop to run moldings only since I already had a planer and a sander that I would use for these jobs. It is also a sander which works great and a gang rip saw which I have used many times. I do not...
  14. C

New from Charlotte

Welcome to the forum. I too live in S. Charlotte off Rea Rd. Colin
  15. C

FOR SALE Delta Iron Bed 1440 Lathe w/Duplicator. $1000.00

I am down sizing my shop and need to get rid of a few tools. Along with the Delta Lathe and Duplicator I also have included the cutting tools, mask, Delta Jaw Chuck and 2 extra cutters for the Duplicator. Colin Helms I live in S. Charlotte off Rea Rd. This is for pickup only.
  16. C

Vectric software?

I too use Vectric Aspire.
  17. C

3/4" cherry veneer plywood

David, You might want to try A&M Supply 1200 Corporation Parkway #115 • Raleigh, NC 27610, 984-255-2850. They carry many different sizes and makeups for Cherry Veneer Plywood. Colin Helms
  18. C

Moulding standards?

Steve, Check out Wood Moulding & Millwork Producers Association, their website is wmmpa.com. They have collected and publish Pattern books to identify mouldings since the late 1800's per their info. Hope this will help you. Colin Steve, sorry I did not read all of your comment to see that you...
  19. C

Where to find this molding?

dazart, I just wanted to show you the profile that I cut for another customer, sorry I don't have time to check all the profiles that I have run. I am a 1 man shop and I do work for lumber yards, contractors and customers wanting something. I know that I have cut another larger profile but I...
  20. IMG_20171015_204854

IMG_20171015_204854

Profile is 1 3/8 long X 11/16 in thickness. This is one of the profiles that I have done. I am a one man shop and I do not have a catalog to show all of my profiles. I just run what my customers want.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS