Search results

1. D

Sewing machine

I'm not an expert but bookmarked this youtube channel in case I ever needed to figure something like that out: https://www.youtube.com/c/JeremyFieldingSr/search?query=motor
  2. D

New guy in Raleigh

Welcome to the forum Mark
  3. D

New guy from Fayetteville

Welcome to the forum Bud.
  4. D

Powermatic Jointer - $250 (Raleigh) GONE

I texted earlier to be sure and he said it sold.
  5. D

Powermatic Jointer - $250 (Raleigh) GONE

Oof, I've been looking for a used jointer. Wish I'd checked the forum over the weekend. Raleigh is only a couple hours for me.
  6. D

Looking for a barn beam for a mantel

Bill, No, I’m in Mooresville but have a kid that goes to NCSU so I’m in that area occasionally. Will be there around the end of July and can bring the beam if you want it.
  7. D

New member in Mooresville (a little north of Charlotte)

Thanks all. Appreciate the welcomes. @Charles Lent thanks for the tip about the sawmill list. I'll look around for it or, if someone else knows where it is, maybe they will point me to it. @AT_T_2D I'm starting with a simple solar kiln based on the plans from VA Tech. I'm going use a Raspberry...
  8. D

New member in Mooresville (a little north of Charlotte)

Hi all, Long-time resident of Mooresville. Recently moved my Wood-Mizer LT15 Wide from the family farm I grew up on in VA down here to NC. I'm a software engineer by day and enjoy sawmilling as a hobby. The mill is up and running now and in the process of building a kiln. Feel free to reach out...
  9. D

Looking for a barn beam for a mantel

Hi Bill, I have a walnut beam that fits that description pretty well. I don't have the exact dimensions handy but it's a bit over 8' long, about 6" or 7" thick, and about 10" or 11" deep. I'll get the exact measurements if you're interested. It's circled in red in the picture below.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS