Search results

1. wsender

Workbench - $150 (Raleigh) GONE

I've gotta know, how heavy is that thing? I slipped a disc just looking at it.
  2. wsender

WTB: Oscillating Spindle/Belt Sander

I'm looking to buy an oscillating spindle belt sander like the WEN or Ridgid models linked below...
  3. wsender

Fix for a Sagging Bottom

Squats and lunges usually help tighten a bottom. ;)
  4. wsender

Trout Net Build

I'll have to go look, thanks for the heads up.
  5. wsender

Trout Net Build

Looks great! I'd love to see more about the build process. I was fishing the Nantahala and Tuckaseegee last weekend and will be on the Watauga this weekend. I'd love to make a net to bring with me.
  6. wsender

Brand New Toy (Tool)

Congrats! This is definitely on my list as well. I was hoping it would be this year but it's looking more like next year. I'm about to buy a Festool Domino, which will also be my most expensive tool purchase to date, and can't wait!
  7. wsender

WTB: 8 Inch Jointer

Update: barring some unforeseen event I'll be driving to Wilmington on the Saturday after Thanksgiving to pick this up! Who wants to help me unload this thing in Durham?!?!
  8. wsender

I contacted the seller. Hopefully this is available as it checks pretty much all the boxes for me.
  9. wsender

I'm looking to buy an 8" jointer with at least a 48" bed. Would prefer a helical/spiral cutting head but will take straight knives (as long as an aftermarket helical head is available from someone like SHELIX). 120V or 220V is fine. Would prefer something that is mostly rust free. Something...
  10. wsender

Ridgid Oscillating Belt Sander - $120 (West Clayton) GONE

Love CL posts that are 'phone only' and no phone number is given....
  11. wsender

Full Shop sale

Sent you a PM about some of the WEN items.
  12. wsender

Are Bench Top Jointers Worth It?

Unfortunately it looks like this model isn't available anymore and has been replaced with the G0814 which is about $1,000. Does anyone else know of a competitor in the same price range (~$700) that is decent?
  13. wsender

Need delivery from NE Raleigh to the picnic on Saturday Sept 18

Do you have some garbage plates that need eating?
  14. wsender

Shop Fox 8" Jointer - $600 (Raleigh) GONE

I'll take it for $50. PM sent.
  15. wsender

I'll bite. Where can I get this for $650?
  16. wsender

Did you make a preemptive chiropractor appointment?
  17. wsender

Figured it would be a tough sell.
  18. wsender

I've been looking for a jointer for a little bit. With the budget I have that puts me in either a new bench top jointer or a used full size jointer. I'd almost prefer to buy a used full size (like the ShopFox one in Raleigh on CL right now), however based on my needs I'm wondering if it's...
  19. wsender

Anyone want to help me move it?
  20. wsender

New guy in Raleigh

Welcome. Let me know if you have a 5wt you'd be willing to part with.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS