Search results

1. T

Sears Craftsman 21833 10” Tablesaw for Sale - $250 (Apex) - SOLD!

This saw has treated me very well for more than a decade. Over the years I removed the steel extension wings and replaced them with a router table to the left of the blade and a larger extension wing on the right. The original fence was also replaced with a Delta T3 fence system which was a huge...
  2. T

Apex to Asheville - Saturday Feb 26th

I'm headed to Asheville on Saturday, Feb 26th to pick up a dust collector sold to me by another member. Since I'm making the trip I thought I'd offer to pick up other items that members here in the Raleigh area might also be purchasing from folks in Asheville. The new SC (Supercell) will take...
  3. T

Porter Cable PCB420SA 5A Benchtop Sander - SOLD

Dual belt/disc sander. Very good condition and has always worked very well. Includes a 220 grit belt on the vertical sander, 80 grit currently installed on the disc as well as 2 more 80's and a 60 in discs. Table for the disc sander is brand new. The quick adjust mechanism for the disc...
  4. T

Wanted: Logs - any species

I'm looking for logs, any species that are at least ~18" in length and anywhere from 4" to 8" in diameter with the bark still on. It's that time of year to knock out some Christmas gifts and I'm looking to make several candle holders similar to the one pictured. I'm based in Apex but am...

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS