Search results

1. Grizzly Shaper.jpg

Grizzly Shaper.jpg

2. F

Looking to see what a Delta 34-445 table saw is worth

Charles, thank you! I really appreciate your detailed explanation for what I have here.
  3. Record cabinet.jpg

Record cabinet.jpg

4. F

Looking to see what a Delta 34-445 table saw is worth

I've been tasked with selling my father's (who passed away) woodworking equipment and I have no idea what some of this equipment is worth. One item in particular is a Delta 34-445 with a 30" unifence. My father built a extension (with storage below) table for the saw (photo attached). Any...
  5. Dads slab.jpg

Dads slab.jpg

Stock piece of Mahogany I received from my father.
  6. F

Who can help me plane a rough cut piece of hardwood

Thank you Fred, either day works for me, you can pick day and time. Let me know what it will cost so I can be prepared. Thank you Again!
  7. F

This weekend could work. Let me confirm with my boss (wife) to ensure she doesn't have anything planned. Again thank you Fred.
  8. F

Youngsville is pretty close. I could bring it up sometime next week but I wouldn't want to impose right before the holidays. Thank you for even offering Fred.
  9. F

Yep, it's flat, flatter than it has any right to be after sitting for 50 years.
  10. F

Everyone, thank you very much for the feedback. I'm in Apex, NC outside Raleigh as mentioned by Jeff. I'll respond to each of you individually. On the comment from Don, I've had the same feedback, no one commercially that I've found are willing to touch wood they didn't sell. I will be...
  11. F

I have a 2" x 20" x 64" piece of Mahogany I inherited from my father that I've looking to finish plane. I will be cutting it down to 16", is there anyone who can help me Plane the finished 16" width? Obviously my 12" plane isn't going to do the trick and I don't want to rip it and join it.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS