Search results

1. C

Help with Finish over Waterlox Marine Sealant

Yeah I wanted the Log and Siding to begin with but it definitely does not come in a clear. I called and talked to them. There's the Cetol Door and Window in a clear, but it still has a bit of an amber tone and it's really supposed to go over bare wood. I'll check the forums for the General...
  2. C

When I say unfriendly I mean yellow. You're exactly right.... I knew ahead of time and had read the literature that the Waterlox Marine Sealant/Finish would give an amber tone. And the sealer did leave a very slight amber shade. I decided it wasn't a big deal and then went ahead and coated my...
  3. C

Hello everyone, I posted a couple weeks ago about a finish for the cladding on a shed/office I've built. After my Minwax Water-based Spar Urethane didn't hold up that well, I was looking for something different to put over it. Seven months after putting on the Minwax I started seeing...
  4. C

Please help with new finish for shed/office

Thanks for responding everyone. Yes, that's tongue and groove. I had looked at the Cetol Log and siding but it looked like you had to get it with some kind of tint mixed in. If they have a clear one that would be great....
  5. C

Please help with new finish for shed/office

Hello everyone, I was hoping to get some advice as to how to proceed with my project. Eight months ago I put the cladding on my new shed/office I built on my property. I have sort of a unique situation in that for the cladding I used wood that I created with a hybrid shou sugi ban method. By...

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS