Search results

1. R

Newby

Sorry fellas, My fault for the confusion, My given name is Larry but when signing up for the forum they asked for a nickname. I go by Lee sometimes as that is my middle name. I will answer to either. Call me anything, just not late for lunch!!:D
  2. R

Festool

I was in the market for a vacuum and sander comb also and watched the video by Toolboxbuzz. very informative and influenced my purchase. I originally had decided on the Makita because it finished towards the top, but it was too tall to fit under the assembly table that I intend to store it at. I...
  3. R

Newby

I am located between Hendersonville and Brevard. And thanks to all the reponders. Already enjoying the interesting blogs. Once I figure out how to post pictures I may show my shop progress. Working on an assembly table now and should be done in week or so.
  4. R

Newby

Hello, my name is Larry and I am new to the site. Enjoyed drifting thru the forum and decided it would be helpful as well as informative. Looking forward to getting to know some of you even if it is just thru this site! Happy trails and let the sawdust fly!!!

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS