Search results

1. Tom Queen

Heart Pine Finishing...with what

Okay I tried researching for an answer and found pleanty of internet todos and not do. Even talked with my local store and not sure they want to give me advise because of the Heart Pine and possible pitchiness or what i think is sap. I hit a pocket of sap it was try but yellow dust was tacky...
  2. Tom Queen

Garage steps and ramp

Here it is my completed new steps (reused steps) and new ramp for our daughter. The contractor put in the steps and and I asked them to screw it together knowing I was going to do this project; but they didn't listened except for a couple steps so I could remove the base. The hand rails were...
  3. Tom Queen

My new lathe station

Started Wednesday making a lathe tool cabinet/wall holder. It is just basic but works great and finished spraying with varathan about around 9:30 am this Sunday morning.
  4. Tom Queen

2017 NC Woodturning Symposium

Hey I was wondering who may be going to the NC Woodturning Symposium. I hope to be able to bump into you and say hello. Here is the website http://northcarolinawoodturning.com should need it. Have a good one happy woodturning. Tom
  5. Tom Queen

New Member from Lexington, SC

Thanks for allowing me to join. I am a meter of the Palmetto Wood Turners club and we meet at Manntool. I was referred by a friend and a member of the NC Woodworker group. I've been turning for about 5 yea s and now have been doing some flat work and getting into some furniture mostly...

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS