3. january_087

january_087

4. Pool Shelter

Pool Shelter

5. january_086

january_086

6. C

Epoxy Green or Make'em Wait

Jeff, no worries. The only way to learn is to ask questions.....I ask a lot of questions!! I tried to find the site I read about epoxying green wood and no luck. I started on a bowl turning site then went to a boat forum I think. I did find something int interesting that y'all may already...
  7. C

"How" to adjust guides on 20" Bandsaw at NC State Craft Center Workshop

Hey Phil, Cant help you with the staff but I have attached a pdf for my saw. Its an older 20" Powermatic hope it helps. Chris
  8. C

Thanks Guys, Jeff they're not the best answers but they are honest... 1. Who's telling you this and what's their basis for making such a claim? Maybe it works on smaller pieces of green wood but that's not what you're working with. My impression of that advice: It's balderdash...
  9. Redwood

Redwood

10. Redwood

Redwood

11. Redwood

Redwood

Swing before finish.
  12. Redwood

Redwood

Swing and Adirondack Chairs
  13. Reclaimed Redwood

Reclaimed Redwood

Redwood Adirondack Chairs & Swing
  14. Redwood

Redwood

Finished swing
  15. C

Hey Everyone, I recently joined NCWW and here goes my first post. Actually it's my first on here or on any forum. Haha hope I did it right! I have a friend who had a local sawmill cut him a live edge handrail out of sweet gum. It is 3" thick and 20' +/- long and roughly 10" wide. We plan...

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors