Search results

1. D

Heart Pine Finishing...with what

Four years ago i built my first farmhouse table from 130 year old heart pine that i salvaged from the weatherboards of my great grandparents house. I wasn't sure of what to finish to use since i was a novice, So i asked for advice on this forum and Waterlox was recommended by several...
  2. D

Woodturning Classes

Great class!!!! I had never turned on a lathe much less turn anything. Steve is a thorough instructor and offers a wealth of information for us beginers and for the more advanced student. It was worth the three and half hour drive each way and i would (will) do it again. Thank you again...
  3. D

Woodturning Classes

Steve, Darryl here. I can do either the 3rd or 10th. Put me in where it works best for you. Darryl
  4. D

Woodturning Classes

Steve, I have no experience turning and have been looking for a class. Count me in if you still have a spot.
  5. D

Formica on Formica?

My wife and I just purchased a vacation cabin in the NC mountains. The house is in really good shape overall including the kitchen cabinets, but the tops are bright teal in color. We want to change the the formica tops because of the color. Can you over lay formica on the existing formica...
  6. D

New stanley bailey planes

Ryan, Look on ebay. I bought a older ( 40's or 50's era ) Stanley # 6 a while back for $45.00 including shipping. Cleaned it up and ground the blade and it wooks like a new one for a fraction of the cost of a new one. Darryl
  7. D

Refinishing a cast iron bath tub

Does anyone know a company that refinishes cast iron tubs. Tub is 70 years old in decent shape but the finish is course rough.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS