Phenolic saw plates cheap!

DanR

New User
Dan
Thanks for doing this, and thanks to Lee!

Can I have four DL1-U (Unisaw 13-3/8 x 3-3/4)
And four DW-1 (Dewalt 705 miter saw)

Thanks!

photostu

New User
Stuart
I'm interested. I would like 3, here is my info:

Grizzly G0833P

I will most likely ask you to ship if that is ok.

I would like to amend my order if its possible.

Can I please add 2 plates for my Bosch GCM12SD. I completely forgot about my mitre saw.

Boomer76

New User
Boomer
Thank you for doing this. I would like 3 for the Delta 36-725. I would be able to pick up from you.

Sawman I would like to add another plate for this saw please. 4 plates please. I could meet at Klingspor in Hickory or West Penn Hardwoods if they are convenient to you. And Thank you again for doing this.

bobsmodels

Bob
Senior User
Sawman

I would like 4 of them for my Unisaw, model 34-466. I measured the plate as 3-3/4" x 13-3/8". They will need to be shipped if that is OK. I will get you a check to you for everything when you get a chance to pull it together or if you need the $20 for the plates I can get that off to you just PM your particulars. I hope that is OK. Thanks for doing this, I appreciate the time you are spending.

Bob

Barry W

Co-Director of Outreach
Barry
Corporate Member
Bruce,

I saw on the Lee Craft web site that Grizzly inserts are offered for saws with or without a riving knife. My saw has a riving knife. May I amend my order to 5 inserts? Many thanks to you for coordinating this order!

wooduser

New User
Lecil
I would like two for my Dewalt Dw-708 miter saw and two for my Craftsman table saw Model 152.221240.
This is a great deal and thanks for getting them.

Lecil Alexander

Ralrick

New User
Rick
If this is still open and we've added plates for miter saws, I'll take 2 for a Makita LS-1019. This is in addition to my plates for the Powermatic 66 tablesaw I posted previously.

Thanks to those coordinating - this is going to be a major undertaking for the distribution process.

Rick

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
If this is still open and we've added plates for miter saws, I'll take 2 for a Makita LS-1019. This is in addition to my plates for the Powermatic 66 tablesaw I posted previously.

Thanks to those coordinating - this is going to be a major undertaking for the distribution process.

Rick

The plates are not available for Makita Rick.

Wait, yes they are! Sorry for the confusion Rick, plates are ordered!

Last edited:

Woodman2k

Greg Bender
Corporate Member
Bruce,
Along with my existing order I am still interested in a large piece of 1" for a router table. Let me know if that possibility is still on the table. If we need to talk on this please PM me a contact number.
Greg

bobsmodels

Bob
Senior User
Hi Sawman

Earlier I put in an order for some plates for my Unisaw. If possible I would like to add 2 more plates for a Jet JPS-10TS.

Thanks

Bob

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
Sawman I would like to add another plate for this saw please. 4 plates please. I could meet at Klingspor in Hickory or West Penn Hardwoods if they are convenient to you. And Thank you again for doing this.

Boomer, there are no plates available for your saw.

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
Bruce,

I saw on the Lee Craft web site that Grizzly inserts are offered for saws with or without a riving knife. My saw has a riving knife. May I amend my order to 5 inserts? Many thanks to you for coordinating this order!

Barry, I've checked and double checked, your saw model isn't listed, send me the insert measurements because there probably is one that fits it.

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member

Boomer I can't find your model # listed. Send me the plate measurements because there may be one for your saw.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors