What if Jet/Powermatic/Wilton and Delta had a Yardsale?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Douglas Robinson

Doug Robinson
Corporate Member
Would it be worthwhile to start a thread of people who are seriously considering bidding? That way we could creat a group PM to each other letting the others know what we were interested in so we would not run up the bidding against other NCWoodworkers.

I know there are two items I am very seriously considering.

What do you all think?

Doug

PS Did you all notice that the many of the BS do not have bases or motors? Read the listings carefully and look at the pics of the unit and motor specs to be sure it will work for you.

Rob

New User
Rob
I was looking at the 20" band saw, but it's already higher then I'm willing to pay and travel.

G_ville_worker

New User
Bryan
Maybe this will be a chance for me to get that band saw I need. Would be a great opportunity to get permission. :cool:

Seriously, I am going to bid on some stuff so include me in what ever group gets started. I'm off after that Friday for a couple of weeks so I would be down with getting a U-Haul or what ever if I win something.

Man those cabinet saws would be nice. Maybe I should get a couple so I never have to change blades. :mrgreen:

Woodman2k

Greg Bender
Corporate Member
Doug,
I like your idea although if they go as usual there will be lots of crazy bidders more than willing to pay top dollarto get there hands on some of those tools.As far as the bandsaws go,the saw doesn't know what it is sitting on,you could make a stiff cabinet and it would be just as good as the original.We need to arrange a serious convoy.I'm bidding and I have a pickup and a 12' trailer.
Greg.

jwallwork

John
Corporate Member
Liquidator appears to be Redmond Machinery. I just got an email announcing a Christmas clearance auction blowout.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS