We need your prayers

Status
Not open for further replies.

skeeter

New User
Charles
Scott, your family are in my prayers. No matter how long they are married, it just doesn't seen long enough.

thrt15nc

New User
Tom
Boy, personally a couple of tough threads for me to read in here tonight. This one and the Challenges one. I'll keep you and all your family in my prayers Scott.

Tom Swortzel

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
Scott, losing a loved one is never easy, but keeping them in the condition that they are in is even worse. Prayers offered on your and your loved ones behalf. Bruce

Jon

New User
Jon Todd
Scott I just wanted to let you know I am still praying to the good Lord for Ellie and Ray.

daver828

New User
David
Thank you for the opportunity to pray for you. Sorry to hear about the whole issue, Whatever happens, you, and family are lifted up in prayers.

Last edited by a moderator:

cskipper

Cathy
You all are in my thoughts and prayers. Remember, angels are all around us, even in unexpected places.

Gotcha6

Dennis
Staff member
Corporate Member
Sorrow shared is sorrow halved. By the quantity of people that share yours here you should have some ease of mind.
Here's hoping we can all bear what the future brings us. Yours just seems to be a little more laid out. Can't say that's good or bad. Which one is more dreadful - an unknown future or one with an unpleasant certainty?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS