We need your prayers

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
My wonderful MIL Elllie Walker is in Halifax Regional Hospital suffering from a blood clot in her lung. The doctors do not expect her to recover. She has fought two different battles with cancer and Alzheimer. Her body has had enough. Pray that she can go peacfully to our Lord. Please pray for Ray, my FIL, who has been married to her since 1945 and my wife Jane. Both are taking it very hard. AMEN.

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Prayers sent, Sounds like a real tough time. I will be thinking about you and your family.

Ray Martin

New User
Ray
Scott,

Just put this, and all of your challenges in the hands of the Lord. That's where you'll find peace. I'll keep you and your family in my prayers.

Ray

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
Scott, all the best to you and your family, this must be a very difficult time. No matter the number of years, it's never enough when you're losing a family member or spouse.

KC7CN

New User
Don
Scott, they say the Lord will not give us a burden we can not handle, but we often forget this promise. A prayer is on the way for you and your family.

-Don

JackLeg

New User
Reggie
Praying for her and her husband as well as you and yours. May God give her grace for the occasion.

walnutjerry

New User
Jerry
My wonderful MIL Elllie Walker is in Halifax Regional Hospital suffering from a blood clot in her lung. The doctors do not expect her to recover. She has fought two different battles with cancer and Alzheimer. Her body has had enough. Pray that she can go peacfully to our Lord. Please pray for Ray, my FIL, who has been married to her since 1945 and my wife Jane. Both are taking it very hard. AMEN.

Scott-------having lost both parents on both sides and experiencing the care of alzheimer patient you definitely are in my thoughts and prayers. It will be a blessing for her when she is called home.

Jerry

sapwood

New User
Roger
My heart goes out to you and your family, Scott.
Like Jerry, I've had way too much experience with this stuff. Give her the best care you can while she is still here.

Regards,
Roger

Robert Arrowood

New User
Robert Arrowood
Scott I'm really sorry to hear that. My thoughts and prayers aer with your whole family.I know it's hard on you as well to see your wife hurt the way she is. GOD BLESS!!!

JRD

New User
Jim
Scott:

I have just offered up my prayer for you and your family.

Knowing first hand from my mother's passing, not two years ago, I understand completely, how distressing this situation is for you and your family.

My mother also suffered from dementia, and I'm confident she would have viewed her passing on as a blessed relief.

My God bless, as he always does.

Jim

RandyJ

Randy
Corporate Member
Scott, sorry to hear about Ms. Ellie's problems. A prayer is already on the way.
Take care,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS