The LOML put in an order for ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

sapwood

New User
Roger
Mike, you've set such a high bar for quality it's hard to find the proper praise anymore. I would be proud to have it in my home. Apparently it is very large too . . . almost the height of the doorway :-D

Thanks for sharing, it always a pleasure to view your creations. And apparently you're improving you skills with photo software :lol:

Sapwood

mshel

Michael Shelley
Corporate Member
Thanks for the feedback and the kind comments. My wife visits me just about every day at lunch time and while I was working on it, (whenever I could steal a little time in between jobs or when glue is drying) and she would keep asking when can I have it, when can I have it? I just said, it's like wine, you can have it when it is time. :rolf:

Matt, when you going to come back to Wilson? Sorry we didn't get more time to bs during your last visit.

I have a wish list that includes a new camera and a tripod so I can get some better pics of my projects. I have tried using the flash and as most know, that just doesn't work too good. Too much glare . Might have to get some in depth training from insom and WG on picture taking.:icon_thum

Mike

NCPete

New User
Pete Davio
Mike, I showed that piece to LOML, and where she has not liked darker colored pieces in the past, she was VERY impressed. NICE work!

Big Mike

New User
Mike
Some folks talk about woodworking and some folks do woodworking and some folks do fine woodworking. Mike you fit into the latter category. Just excellent.:icon_thum

michaelgarner

New User
Michael
Dang big mike, why did you have to bust me out,,im prob the first,,lol
So Mshel,,how did you finish it bro? Bombay finish?

NCPete

New User
Pete Davio
NCPete said:
Mike, I showed that piece to LOML, and where she has not liked darker colored pieces in the past, she was VERY impressed. NICE work!

I may be converting her to the Dark Side!:eusa_shhh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS