The Festool Mother Load , A Gloat

Status
Not open for further replies.

dino drosas

Dino
Corporate Member
I don't like to brag but this was such a find that I have to share. An ex-woodworker decided he needed his garage cleaned out and I just had to help. A very nice set of Festool power tools and each tool has all the accessories that go with them. A large multifunction work table loaded with goodies, 1 drill with 4 chucks, 2 saws, 2 routers, 4 sanders, 1 vacuum system, 2 rolling systainer-ports with extra systainers for storage. The large stainless tool chest pictured also came with the lot and it is jammed with tool and the Festool accessories. The plastic protective film has never been removed from the stainless and is now virtually impossible to get off. Any ideas on this - I could sure use them
100_0468.JPG

View image in gallery

bwat

New User
Bill
Wow, that is a tough situation to deal with. Glad you were able to "help" out. :gar-La; Looks kind of crowded there in the shop so I'd be more than happy to "help" you pay the favor forward and move a few pieces for you!:icon_thum

ptt49er

Phillip
Corporate Member
Holy Festool!!!!

That's a lot of toyls! I'm sure you'll enjoy every minute using them!

redhawknc1

New User
Wayne
What a haul! Congratulations!You have to be really excited! I am, and they are not even mine!:eusa_danc

Glennbear

Glenn
Awesome Dino :eek: as far as the film removal years ago I patented a method to remove recalcitrant film but for corporate security reasons I have to do it in my shop and the process takes several years after you drop the box off. :rotflm: Alternatively you might try careful use of a heat gun to loosen the adhesive. :wsmile:

scsmith42

New User
Scott Smith
This is about the biggest "you suck" that I've ever seen!

Congrats on the nice haul!!!

Scott

Gotcha6

Dennis
Staff member
Corporate Member
Heat gun +1:thumbs_up
We should all be so 'unlucky' as to have that problem.:wink_smil
Looks like Santa made it to your house a lil' early!:icon_thum

Woodman2k

Greg Bender
Corporate Member
Dino,
Holy Cow!! What a haul.You need any help finding a place for any of that stuff let me know.It was very nice of you to help that man out in his time of need??
Greg

TedAS

Ted
Corporate Member
Congrats man!:thumbs_up
You know if you follow Norms advise..."Be sure to read, understand and follow all the safety rules that come with your power tools" you will be reading through January!

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
I'd ask how much you paid for this load...but I might tear my hair out in jealousy...so I'll just say "boy, looks like a nice score!".

WWHAAAAGGHGHHHH!!!!!

Shamrock

New User
Michael
:eusa_booh Just think of all the "other" tools in your shop that will feel unused and neglected. I for one would be glad to test some of the green and grey routers out and make sure they all work properly!

Congrats

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS