Thank You My Friends For Your Support

Status
Not open for further replies.

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Nothing Sappy; Nothing over the line, just a very heart felt sincere thank you to my online and personal friends that have supported my family and I during the Death of our Mother. This community is what friends are made of. Still gonna be a long road, but our friends here have made the trying times more bearable. Our family is handling things better than most during these times because of the friendships that have been made through NCWW and other like associations. Thank you my friends!! You Are Awesome:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

Dragon

New User
David
That's what friends do Tracy. Wishing you and your's the best. May the memories of your Mother live on in your hearts and lives.

gfernandez

Gonzalo
Corporate Member
Tracy,
Even though we've never met, I can sympathize with what you are going through. My mom passes away suddenly just over 5 years ago, and although I can honestly say it has not been easy, it does get easier. Best wishes to you and your family this holiday season.

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
Tracy,

You are such a wonderful part of this community. I don't think any of us didn't feel it when we read the post about what happened. I'm glad to hear that your family is handling it well and I'm sure that over time it will get better.

PChristy

New User
Phillip
Tracy, we all are glad to be here for you and your family - may the memories live forever in your hearts - know that you will see her again someday :icon_thum

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Call us your friends or your extended family. Supporting one another in the rough times is what good folks do.

M

McRabbet

Tracy,

You have been through some rough times of late, but cherish the memories and know we are all here to help you through thick or thin. Keep the chin up my friend.

Matt Schnurbusch

New User
Matt
As a self-described mamas boy, I don't even want to try and imagine what you are living through. Support from friends and family is the only way to survive loss of this magnitude.

cskipper

Cathy
You know that we care, and some us can empathize with you. Hang in there, and lean on us for support.

ptt49er

Phillip
Corporate Member
Hey man...that's what makes this a great place!

Keep you chin up and your memories in your heart :)

sapwood

New User
Roger
Tracy,
If the NCWWer community has afforded you any solace and comfort I am proud to be a part. Grace to you and your family going forward :icon_thum

Roger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS