Glenn
DaveO and Audrey
Cathy and John
Matthew and Rachel

I see a really cool trend going on here :gar-Bi

steviegwood

New User
Steven
I only wish that I could get my wife interested in woodworking somehow but she has no interest in it at all. Although she is always wanting things made that need painted and I hate to paint. I do not think that I am very good at it and it takes me for ever to get a project painted right. She won't do the painting either. Some of you fella's be willing to have your wives talk to mine I would appreciate it. Steve:rotflm:

CrealBilly

New User
Jeff
Oh boy your in trouble now - quick take my advise, save yourself and your retreat of solitude. Don't clean!!! the more cobwebs hanging from the ceiling the better, wife won't come in, is afraid of spiders. :gar-Bi

MrAudio815

New User
Matthew
Nice pics, thanks for sharing. Do be careful - my wife's generally pretty handy, but I walked into the kitchen on Saturday and she was using my freshly-sharpened 1/4" chisel as a screwdriver. :swoon:

Think I'm gonna get her a set of the basics for her very own.

:eek: That would not be good. Luckily enough, I have a cheap set of tools, since thats all I bought when I was a teenager. So now they are the wife's or my indoor tools to hang pictures. Now it's time to get some good tools for the shop, I mean small shop tools, chisels, hand plane...Umm can't think of anymore.:BangHead:

Thanks for looking :gar-Bi

MrAudio815

New User
Matthew
Oh boy your in trouble now - quick take my advise, save yourself and your retreat of solitude. Don't clean!!! the more cobwebs hanging from the ceiling the better, wife won't come in, is afraid of spiders. :gar-Bi

She sure is, but there is no spiders in the garage at this time! And sometimes it's the only way I can get into the shop. I mean she just loves my attention and help with Nathan.
Plus we have only been married 38 months. And one full year I was on swings and she was on days, then she got on swings to be with me and the military moved me to days. :BangHead: :BangHead: :BangHead: So now we cherish the time we have together!:icon_cheers

MrAudio815

New User
Matthew
I would love to have my wife in the shop. I have been trying to get her addicted to the scroll saw. I envy you.

I envy you! I love your scroll work. Never tried it, don't think I have the time at this point in my life, but sure want to give it a try!

YOU ROCK!:icon_cheers

MrAudio815

New User
Matthew
Matthew,

:icon_scra I've gotta ask, where does Rachel find the time to do that with a new baby in the house ? Lord knows that we had very little time in the beginning , and still don't:gar-La;.

Good luck working with your new shop partner:icon_thum.

Well we had an hour in the shop to get it done. We hurried our butts off while Nathan slept. Tonight we didn't have time though. Maybe tomorrow I will trim the edges on the router table. :roll:

Sincerely,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS