Southern Raleigh Shop Crawl Revisited

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

toolferone

Add me to the list of those comming to see the shops.

BBQ sounds perfect to me, but I don't know that area of town. I am sure Tracy won't mind as long as they have plenty of hot sauce :eek: !

Douglas Robinson

Doug Robinson
Corporate Member
I have PMed the few potential hosts that I have not heard back from to nail down to route. Once that is done and we decide on how to do lunch, we're good to go. I hope to have this ironed out this week and the package ready to ship within the week.

Doug

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Doug I haven't received a PM from you. Did I drop the ball somewhere? I am still interested in hosting.
Dave:)

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Oh, so I did something right and timely :eusa_danc:eusa_danc:eusa_danc That's a first for this week :BangHead:

Dave:)

Douglas Robinson

Doug Robinson
Corporate Member
I am still awaiting a response from one host. The timing does not work out for Lottathought and MikeL, so their shops will have to be part of another crawl. We are moving forward. Anyone have lunch suggestions?

Doug

JimmyC

New User
Jimmy
Smithfield's? Geez...... May as well go to Golden Corral.

That should be no problem it's right next door:gar-La;.

I'm staying away from recommending food in that area (my area), because there are alot of places, but none stand out. Now, if we go to woodrat's shop near lunch there's a good BBQ(Stephenson's) joint about 15 minutes away:icon_thum.

Jimmy:mrgreen:

JimmyC

New User
Jimmy
No Mike Lee, or Lottathought ? Dang! There goes half of our Clayton connection. Well Dave it looks like it's you and me:icon_thum.

scsmith42

New User
Scott Smith
Doug, if there is time in the schedule, and interest from the "crawlers", I may be able to provide a sawmill demo as part of the tour.

Scott

dick541

New User
dick cunningham
Doug, Rita and I will go on the crawl. Got to see Scott's setup and Dave's peach paint, can carpoll 2 people with us.
dick

JimmyC

New User
Jimmy
Doug, if there is time in the schedule, and interest from the "crawlers", I may be able to provide a sawmill demo as part of the tour.

Scott

Yee Haw ! Big Machinery.:icon_thum

It's great to see you posting again Scott.

CarvedTones

Board of Directors, Vice President
Andy
Doug, Rita and I will go on the crawl. Got to see Scott's setup and Dave's peach paint, can carpoll 2 people with us.
dick

I may join you. Might be nice to have a designated driver in case I snort too much sawdust. :rolf:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS