Shop Crawl March 2008 a wonderful success

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
Thanks for taking the pictures Will, and then doing the upload to the site! It's easier to shoot them than to process them! Much appreciated, as always.

sapwood

New User
Roger
Pixs at last :eusa_danc
Thanks for the virtual tour, Will!

Kudo's to all for the fun that was had and those stellar shops :thumbsup:

Enviously,
Roger

Will Goodwin

New User
Will Goodwin
To be honest I thought Bas's and Jeremy's pics were better than some of mine. Jeremy you have a photographer's eye. Your pics were composed very well. My wife is the photographer in the family. Thanks to you both for capturing Dick and Rita's shop.

Will

jerrye

New User
Jerry
For those of us unable to attend, could you add usernames and names in a caption to the pics? Thanks.

gator

George
Corporate Member
Just one correction: The one identified as fredp in one of the earlier photos is really Fred Ford (TWA President).

Great pictures, its help to prove to the wife-mate as to where I really was all day.

George

golfdad

Co-director of Outreach
Dirk
Corporate Member
Looks like ya'll had a great time.........sorry I missed it...........I did enjoy the pics though and the weather was great...Maybe I can get caught up and get to the picnic
:gar-La;

WoodWrangler

New User
Jeremy
Nice group picture ... who wants to start putting names in order? Not I ...

100_01711.JPG

And Will ... because he took the shot above ...

100_0172.JPG

sawduster

New User
Robert
thanx for the pictures ....looks like a totally awesome time and equally awesome company and shops :eusa_clap
Probably a lot more fun than counting brick, block and mortar all day :tongue2:

Hopefully I will make the next one :icon_thum

gator

George
Corporate Member
Here is a first go, without going back and checking prior pics, just an old man's memory:

Back: ?.?.?.Dick451, Rita451, Gator, Fernhollowman, FredF, Travis, Bladeburner, Toolman, Adam (Toolman's son), Woodwrangler, JimmyC

Front: ?, NCScroller, ?, Doug, ?, Bas, Toolferone.

George

Douglas Robinson

Doug Robinson
Corporate Member
I think I have it:

Back: Glennbear, Steve W, Cptully, Dick451, Rita451, Gator, Fernhollowman, FredF, Travis Porter, Bladeburner, Toolman, Adam (Toolman's son), Woodwrangler, JimmyC.

Front: Digitech, NCScroller, Lottathought, Doug Robinson, Doug Tully (CPtully's Dad), Bas, Toolferone.

Not shown:

Will GOrdon (took the pic)
Bigdog72 (had to leave after Don's shop)
(Don and Steve who stayed at their shops)

Doug

dick541

New User
dick cunningham
Now if we can talk Doug into setting up the next crawl to cover some south side shops. Like New hill, Holly springs,Fuquay Varina, Willow Springs, Clayton.
dick

DaveO

New User
DaveO
This is classic...the Golden Clamp Award

100_0118.JPG

And a most deserving recipient :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap

Dave:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS