Saturday Breakfast in the Charlotte area

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeH

Mike
Corporate Member
We had a good breakfast and a good visit at Woodcraft. I managed to walk out without buying anything. :crybaby2:

It was good to meet everyone and Ed and Jeremy will probably post pictures sometime this weekend. I'd also like to welcome our newest member JohnW who made it to breakfast. It was good talking with you.

Last edited:

WoodWrangler

New User
Jeremy
Here are a couple pictures from this mornings meeting at Fireside.

It was nice meeting with everyone and talking about our work/hobby. Hope to do it again.

FYI - Dennis (the manager) at Woodcraft said it was nice to meet some of "the group" and thanked us for coming in. It looked to me like WC was setting some sales records ... I had to park around the side! That's a first for me!

P1010014.JPG

P1010015.JPG

nelsone

New User
Ed
Jeremy, Thanks for posting the pics!

It was really nice meeting everyone that came! Good food + good people = good times!:icon_thum

And then the Woodcraft sale on top of that! I picked up a couple router bits and the Nova Midi chuck for the lathe. The price they sold it for blew away the 15% bag sale! List was $119.99 and when I took it to the register is was around $56!:eusa_danc

I hope we can do it again sometime!

Ed

nelsone

New User
Ed
Since Jeremy took the first set of pics, He wasn't included in the shot. So here's one to include his smiling mug!
IMAG0002.jpg

charlie s

New User
Charles
I certainly enjoyed meeting the guys and putting faces with posts I've read here on NC Woodworker. I didn't even inflict too much damage on my wallet at Woodcraft, though I have considered making another pass at it.

Thanks to Ed and Jeremy for documenting this for posterity.

Charlie S

JohnW

New User
John
Hello NCWW
I really enjoyed meeting you folks this morning. It was a good start to a perfect day (except from 3:30-5:30 up at NC State)

A special thanks to the two little ones who entertained us and waited so patiently while we discussed the finer points of wood. What adorable children.

This whole idea started with just Ed & I meeting for breakfast....they he asked.."Do you mind if I invite a few friends?" Who'da thunk Ed had so many nice friends.:-D

Thank you Ed for introducing me to NCWW. And Mike...thanks for the welcome. I actually signed up just before leaving for breakfast this morning:icon_thum .

I'll introduce myself later on the proper forum...but for now....Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS